Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas is coming

so one week till Christmas and I 'm really excited. I need some good moments. I'm doing pretty well in my recovery and I've improved a lot. I'm still suffering emotionally a lot. My stress levels and depression are still effecting me. I need some joy and to have something to be excited about and I'm excited about Christmas. Bella is going to be so much fun this year. She is really starting to understand all the traditions and getting excited about Santa coming.
I know we are going to be overloaded with presents over the next two weeks and while I'm not excited about having more stuff in our house she is going to love it. I want her to love all the other things about Christmas and not just the presents. The baking and eating. The spending time with others. She does like those things and wewe try to balance that with liking presents. There is still a lot to do to get ready for all the christmas gatherings we have. I just am not very fast anymore I'm recovering pretty well physically but I still move slower and not as controlled. I need to do more recovery emotionally. I'm still pretty depressed and have a lot of anxiety. I'm trying to get through this but it's difficult. I'm just trying to enjoy things more and look at the good things.
This is whyI'm excited about Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment